Sunday, September 7, 2008

Music of Morning

I guess I am in heavens, right now. After long long gap, I got time and interest to listen to Kishore Kumar songs. Not only that, almost for two hours, in the evening, the whole family spent time in singing songs. I am not saying that we are good singers ... but we all like it. Its brings all of four more closer.

When it comes to taste, I found my younger kid comes very close to me. He also likes the songs that I like more, "Ye jeevan hain, is jeevan kaa", "mere saamnewaale khidikee main", "jhookar mere man ko", Mukhesh and Mannade songs of Anand, Kishore songs of Golmaal, Jesdaas songs .... he enjoyed very much.

A wonderful Sunday is about to conclude this way. Morning kids and I went for a walk around the lake in front of our apartment. When we moved into this place, Pai Layout on Old Madras Road, back in 2002, the lake was not this beautiful. Now lot of work has been done in terms of plantation and maintenance.


The pleasant morning coupled with cloudy sky, cool breeze, greenish surroundings, the cranes and several other birds in the lake, and trains on the other side of the lake ... woh! I can't ask for more than this.

As my saturday was spoiled in the traffic yesterday, we went for a weekly outing today instead. But, just to the nearest game zone in the Big Bazaar. I do not generally enjoy playing vedio games or other such things. However, I also played with my kids today. Frankly, I do not know the name of the game I played. But enjoyed a lot. Of course, enjoyed radio city and SFM too in the traffic jams . We took an hour to pass just 1 kilo meter :-)

Mmmm ... what else? Yes, let me talk about a surprising experience. Even though I have been in the technology field for more than a decade, it generally do not come to my mind that I belong to that field. Same thing with teaching. Eventhough now I am into that area, I never remember that I am actually teaching... I never received any greetings from my students when I was in the engineering college at Tadepalligudem last year, on teachers day. But, this time, many of those old students sent me greetings on the morning of Teachers Day. How can I express what I felt at that time? I have received many awards and rewards as a technology person, but never I felt this much of sense of fulfilment. In fact some of the participants of my just concluded training program also came to me (in Chennai) with greetings and gifts as well. We had fun time together chatting.

All the way, life is going through its sweetest phase ... the impact is like even the problems are also contributing to making these moments more sweet and memorable.

In a moment, I will have to leave for Chennai for a two day program over there. From Wednessday, for the first time, I will be handling a program at a Bangalore MNC. Let me see how this week would unfold.

No comments: